Thursday, April 17, 2014

Orlando



"You want to be an actor, huh. What's your name kid?"

"Orlando."

"A carefully chosen name I see. But name alone won't make you a star you know."

"Who said I want to be an actor or a star? It's Superstar for me, Sir."

Another failed audition, and yet that self-pride never abandoned him.

"I don't think we can be together, Orli. We should split."

"Yeah, I understand baby, but I am trying."

"No. You are not. Anyways, am getting late. Bye."

Love deserted him as well, but he stood firm.

"This Orlando too will bloom someday," he smiled.


This 99 word fiction is shared with Blogging from A to Z April Challenge - O.



25 comments:

  1. Ah the connection! This one was intelligent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing :) I am sure he will just like your stories that blooms as a smile on our faces when we read it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see what you did there. He will surely bloom :)
    I am glad you are posting happy stories which are sad but then they mamage to make your readers smile. Good going moshai :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANKU SO MUCH FOR MENTIONING ORLANDO BLOOM!
    Apart from that nice story...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wondering if he'll find a Miranda to kerr about him :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahaha and how he bloomed! :D

    I loved the pun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This oozez with optimism...
    And I am delighted ur read ur stories...
    Each one is different from another :)
    Good work Amrit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Green speck...a good idea very imaginative...sure staying fixed to a goal or dream can bloom successfully...Shakespearean character's name that touched many a heart...Smiles Bro:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Intelligently done with Orlando Bloom! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very intelligently done, this! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aah... smart one, that! I like! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Orli is a Hollywood star flying high with hottie Miranda Kerr ! BTW you did used bloom too hehehh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha ... Just wanted to twist it in a fun way :p

      Delete