Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Play With My Emotion

                                                       (Image Source: http://www.layoutsparks.com)


Play with my emotion,
Spiced up with your magic potion,
You may think am your slave,
But boy, I' m not that naive.

For every step I falter,
You inch closer to your altar,
Revenge has a new name,
Committing to it gives me no shame.

You dared to touch my wound,
Guaranteeing that you will be doomed,
Time has changed, it's my clock now,
You still have a chance, but I won't say how.



This Poem is shared with Three Word Wednesday and the Words are Emotion, Falter, Touch.





8 comments:

  1. This sound a bit Gothic to me, but there is a mystic feeling as well! This poetry is something different!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just tried something different for once :-)

      Delete
  2. wicked wicked and again wicked ..love this woven tale

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I love your comment woven with my tale :-)

      Delete
  3. Oh me there is something dark here....well written ...enjoyed....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sreeja ... just tried to explore the darker side ;-)

      Delete
  4. It's a devilishly interesting poem. ;)

    ReplyDelete